1) To add a signer to a transaction, is signer emaild id mandatory in signer json request?
2) What if we have a scenario, where a couple wants to use same email id, but both has to be setup as signers in a transaction? Does each signer should have different email id?
3) Once a Signer is setup and transaction is created, is it possible to change the signer email id? If so, whenever we have to change, do we need to change Transaction status to Draft and update signer info?
1) The minimum required to add a signer to a transaction is first name, last name, and email address.
2) Yes, the email addresses will have to be different. If the spouse doesn’t have her own separate email address, then you can use a dummy email that you have access to.
3) Yes, to update the email of a signer, you will need to change the package status back to draft. As a matter of fact, any change you wish to make to a transaction, you will need to change the package status to draft.