This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jerrade 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author
    Hari1212
    Number of posts: 1

1. In the Capture Signature option, can the words that overlay the signature (E-Signed by John Smith) be dropped to just display the signature. Please see the attachment for reference
    2. Alternatively, can the text that overlays the signature be displayed in a different color or be moved to a line below the signature so they are both clearly visible?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Keymaster
    Haris
    Jedi Master
    Number of posts: 1449

Score

Hi there,

Yes the overlay text and watermark can be hidden. All you need to do is to send support@esignlive.com a request to have it turned off.

Haris Haidary
    OneSpan Technical Consultant
    Participant
    jerrade
    Number of posts: 6

Score

I was wondering the same thing. Can the text and the signature be vertically (or horizontally) shifted so that both are legible? Incidentally, they seem to be more on top of each other when using text tags to place the signature than when using absolute positioning.

Keymaster
    Haris
    Jedi Master
    Number of posts: 1449

Score

Unfortunately, there are no shifting options available. You can try making the fields larger if that’s an option for you. It should help with the padding.

Haris Haidary
    OneSpan Technical Consultant
    Participant
    jerrade
    Number of posts: 6

Score

I’m just following up with this. Making the field larger has no effect on this issue. It would be really nice if the position of the “E-Signed by” text could be specified. The way it is now, both the signature and the text are difficult to read. I’m not sure why this is the default, or why everyone else is apparently ok with it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.