This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Duo_Liang 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
    oualidmaz
    Number of posts: 4

I am creating a transaction with REST API . and i offer the ability to the user to use the designer in order to add signors and signatures. However, when the user tries to add recipient, the signing order attribute is set to ON automatically. Can that be disabled all the time ??

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  oualidmaz.
    Keymaster
    Duo_Liang
    Guru
    Number of posts: 398

Score

Hi Oualid,

Recipients added through designer will be automatically with an “index” attribute. And as long as any signer has an “index” attribute, this transaction will be considered as “signing order ON”. So I believe that behavior is what you don’t want.

But currently, this behavior can’t be modified directly. So workarounds I can suggest is:
    1. you don’t give your user the capability to add recipients through designer and done this by your front-end before designer
    2. or either you don’t allow your user to send transaction through designer, and when they finish the designer, your page takes control of the workflow and send the pacakge by your application

And at the same time, you can fill in an Enhancement Requirement for this functionality for yourself by contacting our support team at sign.support@onespan.com

Hope this could help you!
    Duo

Duo Liang
    OneSpan Junior Technical Evangelist

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.