This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Duo_Liang 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author
    jimmy
    Number of posts: 27

With one signer and one signature field after the signer signs the iFrame goes white for a short period or time before going to a page that says the package is complete and giving a link to download it. Is there a way to not show this page. So that after the signer has signed everything is finished without any additional pages being displayed?

Thanks,
    Jimmy

Keymaster
    Duo_Liang
    Guru
    Number of posts: 398

Score

Hi Jimmy,

I believe this is not a specific iFrame behavior, because when I observed the normal signing ceremony, there’s also white page showing up for a very short period of time when changing document page and when before jumping to the completion page. I also tried catching the notifier and manually set the iFrame src attribute and this also doesn’t work.

From my observation, the white page comes from the period of time when loading the new signing ceremony page (you come to a signing ceremony page, refresh the HTML and you will see that white page showing up), if that’s the case, I think it’s inevitable to remove that “goes white” behavior. So if you really don’t want it, you can directly set display none to the iFrame once you receive “ESL:MESSAGE:STARTED:SIGNER_COMPLETE” notifier and made the completion page yourself.

Hope this could help!
    Duo

Duo Liang
    OneSpan Junior Technical Evangelist
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  Duo_Liang.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.