This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Haris 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    trevorbee55
    Number of posts: 4

I am trying to use the mobileCapture feature – when I open the document on a PC and click on the “Sign with Mobile Device” button – I get a message that “the requested feature is not available with the current license”

Also i am unable to use the Position Anchors with the mobileCapture using the code below (this works with all the other methods )

.withPositionAnchor(TextAnchorBuilder.newTextAnchor(“<sig1>”)
    .atPosition(TextAnchorPosition.BOTTOMRIGHT)
    .withSize(325, 100) ) )

I get the following exception
    Exception in thread “main” com.silanis.esl.sdk.internal.EslServerException: Could not upload document to package. Exception: HTTP POST on URI https://sandbox.esignlive.com/api/packages/TENmmJyYCwXKlQ054BZSvpyYsnM=/documents resulted in response with status code: [500, Internal Server Error]. Optional details: {“technical”:”EsepCommand failed and no fallback available.”,”messageKey”:”error.internal.default”,”message”:”Unexpected error. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact our support team.”,”code”:500,”name”:”Unhandled Server Error”}
    at com.silanis.esl.sdk.service.PackageService.uploadApiDocument(PackageService.java:255)
    at com.silanis.esl.sdk.service.PackageService.uploadDocument(PackageService.java:240)
    at com.silanis.esl.sdk.EslClient.uploadDocument(EslClient.java:556)

• This topic was modified 8 months ago by  trevorbee55.
    Keymaster
    Haris
    Jedi Master
    Number of posts: 1450

Score

Hi,

You’ll have to contact our support team to have the mobile signature capture enabled on your account (support@esignlive.com). As for the text anchor issue, can you share your pdf if it doesn’t contain any sensitive data so I can run some tests?

Haris Haidary
    OneSpan Technical Consultant
    Participant
    trevorbee55
    Number of posts: 4

Score

Here is the file i am using –

I have tried to use both docx and pdf files but get the same exception

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Keymaster
    Haris
    Jedi Master
    Number of posts: 1450

Score

Hi,

I do apologize for the late reply. I didn’t receive the notification that you replied. Are you still experiencing the issue?

Haris Haidary
    OneSpan Technical Consultant

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.