This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Duo_Liang 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author
    nehme
    Number of posts: 101

Hello,

I want to check more details about this event notifier (ESL:MESSAGE:SUCCESS:DOCUMENT_CONFIRM), A signer has successfully confirmed a document. A
    how I can know which document was signed? Will this event return any details about the document ID?

Thanks,
    Nehme

Keymaster
    Duo_Liang
    Guru
    Number of posts: 398

Score

Hi nehme,

This is a front-end notifier (post message from child iFrame to your parent windows), so it won’t return more detailed information. If you want the exact document ID, you’d use callback url. In that way, OneSpan Sign will send a POST request to your listening url and your server will know which signer finished which document in which package. So if you want to send this info back to your browser, I think you’d let your browser scheduled query your server about status or you use something web-socket to inform your browser in real time.

Hope this could help you!
    Duo

Duo Liang
    OneSpan Junior Technical Evangelist
    Keymaster
    Duo_Liang
    Guru
    Number of posts: 398

Score

Hi nehme,

And there’s already an ER for this feature (carrying document id information in event notifier). It currently stands in a candidate feature. So you can also fill in an ER form by contacting our support team at sign.support@onespan.com and I will let you know once it’s on roadmap.

Duo

Duo Liang
    OneSpan Junior Technical Evangelist

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.