This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sudipta 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
    Sudipta
    Number of posts: 26

Hello

I am using the JAVA SDK to send signing co-ordinates and a base 64 document stream to eSignLive and get a signing link. The co-ordinates that I use consider top left corner as the reference origin (0,0) and calculate the signing coordinates based on that. Does eSignLive have a SDK property which can be set (or account level setting) that makes the bottom left corner as the reference origin of the axes?

The reason I am requesting for this is we use a document library which gives us co-ordinates based on bottom left corner as reference and we are facing issues with the library while converting them relative to top left corner. So, if eSignLive can accept co-ordinates with bottom left corner as reference, we will not need to to this conversion.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  Sudipta.
    Keymaster
    Duo_Liang
    Guru
    Number of posts: 290

Score

Hi Sudipta,

Unfortunately, It seems we don’t have the setting to change reference origin (0,0). So I am afraid you’d convert it at your side. If you are willing, you can tell me more about your converting lib and the issue you are facing so that I can try to help you solve the issue.
    Or you can fill in a Enhancement Requirement for this function by contacting our support at sign.support@onespan.com.

Hope this could help you!
    Duo

Duo Liang
    OneSpan Junior Technical Evangelist
    Participant
    Sudipta
    Number of posts: 26

Score

Hi Duo

Thanks for the quick turnaround. We use Adobe’s libraries for converting the co-ordinates. We are trying to work out a solution with them. In the meantime, I have filled in the Enhancement Requirement for this function by contacting support at sign.support@onespan.com.

Regards
    Sudipta

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.